Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decorating!!



Friday and Saturday we decorated for Christmas around the house!!  The kids had a blast while Richard was at work Friday helping take all the fall decor down and put up all the Christmas stuff.  After lunch Saturday we spent time putting up and decorating the tree.  We even did out traditionally photo session by the tree!  I have pictures of Miss Allison by the tree since she was 19 months.  I don't have pictures of her first Christmas because some jerk broke into my car and stole my camera the day after Christmas back in 05!  Anyway we had so much fun listening to Christmas songs as everyone helped get the tree all beautified!!  I love this time of the year, especially since I was so sick last year.  I will never forget being stuck in my in laws bathroom the entire Christmas day puking my head off.  But know this Christmas I get to enjoy my sweet baby!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! {ps I tagged you on my blog!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, reading blogs are few and far between some days!

    ReplyDelete