Monday, November 26, 2012

Turkey day number 1









Wednesday I drove into town early to celebrate thanksgiving with my sisters.  My sister Courtney and I began baking about 11 am.  We were literally trading one pie in the oven for another we even made time to cook the Ham!  A little later my little sister Heather came to join in on the fun.  It was so wonderful to get together to bake again!  Later we all meet at my sisters who had been cooking the turkey all day, and we finished making all the sides.  It was probably my all time favorite thanksgiving.  There was no rush in this day, I didn't have to rush off to my in laws.  After dinner I went to drop off and put to bed the kids so my mother in law could watch them and I could go see breaking dawn with my sisters!  I barely made it to the movie with 15 minutes to spare.  What great memories were made this day.  I literally went to bed smiling from ear to ear, I love my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment