Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My days with Beckett







With school back in session Beckett and I are back together by ourselves during the day.  We have our weekly errands and play dates but mostly he is my little shadow throughout the day.  With my children being 3 plus years apart in age gaps it's allowed me to have a lot of one on one time with each one.  Special mommy time without other siblings. I've spoiled each of them a little with special treats, outings, lunches, or park dates etc.  Beckett and I enjoy our 3 mile walk every morning.  It's pretty quiet and surprisingly clean.  He plays with his toys wherever I am.  It's usually cars he plays with he is obsessed, there is no such thing as to many toys in his mind.  I have toys in my purse, in the car, in my pocket, and in his bed!  Beckett always ask me to "play cars mama".  Or several times during the day he will ask "go to park please".  We jump on the trampoline sometimes and look for clouds, trees, or find birds.  But our favorite game is hide and seek, the squeals and high pitch laughs cause contagious smiles.  His new favorite thing to say to me, his daddy, and especially his siblings is NOPE!  It's a long drawn out word with an emphasis on the P.  I love this little guy so much and every day I admire at how much he has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment