Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Girls weekened










My sister Jamie had training in Houston in May so we decided it would be fun to plan a girls weekend at my moms no kids or husbands!  It was hard to get all our schedules to work but we managed 3 full days together.  I drove to Tahoka and picked up my sister Courtney and we drove to Fort Worth to my moms.  I was a fun rode trip we chatted and snacked the whole way there it was fabulous!!!!!  It was so care free spending time with everyone.  We got pedicures and went for a walk around a lake the first night.  The second day we did a lil makeover on Courtney and then went to see the play Wicked, and it was amazing!  I sung the songs from the play for days!  Afterwards we ate dinner at this amazing Mexican restaurant and then went out for more shopping and ended our evening eating ice cream. Both nights we stayed up late snacking and playing cards.  The next morning we went to this private airport where they serve breakfast on the runway and you get to watch planes come and go.  After breakfast we went to church with my mom, its not often she has all her girls together!  We ate lunch after church and then Courtney and I hit the road.  It was bittersweet being all together.  It just made me crave more time together with my sisters.  We also planned a complete family get together for next summer!  I miss my sisters and mom living close but I definitely appreciate it more when were all together.  Also a HUGE shout out to my sweet hubby for watching all 4 kids and enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment