Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Camden 10 months old





So much has happened in the last few months.  Camden has 4 knew teeth making it a total of 6!  He is pulled up and side stepping everywhere.  He eats way more food! He loves peek a boo!  He says mama!  Camden won't repeat after me but will repeat after the children!  He hasn't really grown in size but I expect he will soon hit another growth spurt.  Camden has the house memorized and pretty much hangs out where ever the boys are.  He recently became a huge daddy's boy!  And would rather go with daddy over mommy.  He still is totally chill and will let anyone hold him.  Babies just bring joy to all!  I don't know how a baby couldn't make you smile.  Having 4 children keeps me busy but looking into Camden's lil face and snuggling him brings me such happiness.  I can't believe he will be one in two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment