Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas






We hosted Richards family for Christmas Eve.  I am bummed I didn't take a single picture.  I believe there were 23 people here at our house!  We had a ton of food and I ate way to much!  Everyone was so spoiled with many wonderful gifts.  The house was full of people, wrapping paper, and boxes.  It was a fabulous gathering.  Also Richard has been off work since the 19th and goes back to work on New years day we are enjoying his company.  A staycation!!  Christmas the kids woke us up at 7:10 we opened presents for hours.  It was wonderful to all be together with time on our hands.  I made breakfast and played with more toys and opened more things!  Eventually we noticed it was barely an hour before we were suppose to be at my sister in laws for lunch.  The day was open to spend time together and for the kids to play with there gifts.  By far the best Christmas we've had together in a long time, many memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment