Monday, December 22, 2014

Update!!






I have been completely MIA this month.  I haven't done a proper post in a while but I though I would update in two separate post. One to wrap up November and the December.


* Drove to Hobbs for our friends daughters baby blessing.

*It snowed! Flurries..

* Dinner and movie date night!  Mockingjay!

* Finished Christmas shopping for our kids, my great niece and nephew, and a few of my nieces and nephews the week before Thanksgiving.

* Took the kids to see Big Hero 6!

* Hosted girls night at our house had a decent turn out, ten ladies.

* Hosted a turkey craft play date.

* Watched my friends boys so she could go to her daughters dance recital

* With soccer season over the kids have been spending more time with friends.

*  Took the kids to lunch last Saturday and checked out a few on the newly reconstructed parks.  Out of the six new parks with have visited 5.

* Hosted my mother in laws birthday.

* Hosted thanksgiving for my family and my sisters family.

* My sister left her son who hung out with us from Thanksgiving tell Saturday.

* We put away all of the fall décor and brought all the Christmas décor out.  After a few hours we got everything up even the tree as we watched Santa Clause 3. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment