Friday, December 26, 2014

December update







* I went to our monthly girls night, they had a delicious hot coco bar.  Great company we all stayed way to long but it was worth it!

* Allison had her Christmas piano recital.  She played I wish you a Merry Christmas and jungle bells.

* I've been working on our Children's Primary Christmas gift project all month long!

* We took the kids to Miss Casey's to talk to Santa and take pictures. 

*  We went to our Churches annual nativity display.

* We made a gingerbread house.

* It took me two hours but I wrapped almost all the Xmas gifts one Monday while the kids were at school.

* I've been working on the kids school Christmas parties. Since I am the room mom, I had to completely plan and delegate Allison's class party.  Both parties went well but I am mainly glad its over!

* I went to a friends baby shower.

* I went to the Primary stake Christmas party.

* Attend a funeral for a close family friend who passed away.

*  Cooper had two birthday parties.

*We watched many Christmas movies, and listened to a ton of Christmas songs.  My favorite afternoon was when we ordered pizza and watching Home Alone. 

* Took the kids to see Christmas lights, we did a fun scavenger hut.

* Went to the drive in to see the last Hobbit movie.

* Our elf on the shelf Frosty came back the day after Christmas and has been watching and moving around the house all month.

* We had carolers stop by the house with treats and beautiful music!

No comments:

Post a Comment