Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Drake

 
 



My nephew Drake plays football for the JV team in Denver City.  His team was in Midland playing one of the private schools.  Midland Christian Private school is down the block from our house!  The kids were stocked about seeing there cousin.  It was decent weather plus we sat in the shade.  I love watching football so I enjoyed myself.  The kids got a little bored, they were just so excited about seeing drake after the game.  Cooper chatted up few girls around him to pass the time!  He is such a ladies man, and is not shy!  Once I was at the store and Cooper handed me a bag of chocolate kisses and said "I love you so much here's a kiss from me!"  This middle aged man whispered to me that Cooper had some serious game lol!  Anyway we got to visit with Drake after the game for a lil while!  It was so nice to see him it's been I think since Christmas.

1 comment: