Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Glasses



Allison had complained to me during the summer she had a hard time seeing when she would read.  She has been a bit frantic this summer but I decided to set up an eye appointment for Allison and Cooper.  Let's just say it was the longest 3 hours of my life!  With a long wait, trying to get Cooper to follow instructions, and to the over dilated eyes.  I was so glad to be done with the eye doctor.  Unfortunately the doctor said he was concerned that Allison was more farsighted than he would like and wanted to prescribe her reading glasses.  I was worried Allison wouldn't be thrilled with the idea, but several of her friends recently got glasses.  Her glasses came in this past week and she treats as an accessory.  Hopefully we have good luck with keeping up with them and not breaking them. 

1 comment: