Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Allison's 11th birthday







My sweet daughter turned 11!!  Ever since Christmas she's been asking for a hover board.  I was in shock over price but we worked out a deal that we would pay half and she would have to come up with half also.  That girl worked her but off doing chores, keeping good grades, and scoring soccer goals.  It was such special day that we spent with her.  My favorite part was when we played air hockey against each other.  Also when she wanted to be by both Richard and I at the exact time of her birth 1:51.  I sang happy birthday to her.  We had family and friends come over for pizza and cake, it was the perfect end to her day.  I'll never forget the intense fear of becoming a mother.  Not wanting to budge out of the car when we arrived at the hospital.  Thinking I would rather be pregnant then go through labor.  It all worked out and we were blessed beyond belief.  I love you my Alli-cat I hope you had a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment