Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Alex's Wedding










My nephew on Richard's side got married this past weekend to his beautiful bride.  It was an epic wedding that I felt blessed to witness.  It was smack in the middle of both my sons birthdays but that didn't stop us from going and enjoying in such a special event.  I squeaky Camden and I sat in the quiet room for most of the wedding, but we had the best company the bride and grooms daughter.  The wedding was beautiful and reception was fun.  We got a babysitter for the reception and boy did I enjoy myself.  I was reminded how much fun it is to have full functioning older kids.  Although I did miss my sweet baby.  The food was great, the cake was delicious, and the bride was stunning.  Cooper even caught the garter, he was pretty impressed with himself.  Congrats you two on this new journey, blessed to apart of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment