Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Camden's 1st birthday







My precious baby turned one on July 10th!  How did this past year just fly bye?  So much has happened and I've grown so much.  Transition another child to our family wasn't hard.  I enjoyed every minute of every stage because I knew how fleeting time is.  Camden reminded me to slow down.  If he was asleep in my arms laundry could wait.  If the house was dirty it didn't matter he was happy.  I called him my Buddha baby because he was so easy going.  He would go to anyone to be held, so calm and cool.  I happen to be a very controlling person and I think that's why I was meant to have 4 children, it took me that many kids to finally become more mellow.  I love to look into Camden's big blue eyes, his big smile, or at his bald head.  He's perfect, he's mine and I love him with every fiber in me.  Your not walking yet but I don't mind!



We celebrated with family Sunday night.  We made hamburgers and hot dogs and let him eat his very own cake.  We had a swimming pool and slip and slide out for the older kids to keep busy.  My little guy was tired from not having a nap but I didn't let that stress me, I just went with the flow.  I was so touched everyone came to his party.  I know they were all exhausted from the wedding.  So thankful 2 parties are down 1 party to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment