Tuesday, July 12, 2016

schools out





And just like that the school year was over!  The end of the school year always means a massive amount of volunteering for me.  I literally lived at the school in May.  From teacher appreciation week, fall fun day make up, field trip, a party for Cooper's teacher's last day, running to get ingredients for making ice cream, the end of the six weeks, helping with six grade graduation, celebrating Coopers birthday day at school, to the last day activities!  I'm sure I didn't list everything.  Volunteering and being the room mom is such a wonderful thing for me to do for my children.  The staff knows me and the teachers know me, I love being involved in my kids lives.  It was a challenging school year for both Cooper and Allison but they've achieved so much!  We are ready for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment