Wednesday, January 21, 2015

3 day weekend






Richard's four days off fell on this three day weekend.  We got so much accomplished.  With me being so sick this pregnancy, household cleanliness as been at a all time low.  I started feeling better this past week since getting on this new medicine.  Richard and I made a huge grocery trip to HEB Friday for two weeks worth of groceries!  While I went to a church meeting Richard took down all the Christmas lights.  We picked up the boys and got haircuts.  We ended our night with a Liam Neeson movie and steaks on the grill with crab.  The kids watch Flubber, ate popcorn, and slept in the play room.  Saturday we put up all the indoor Christmas décor and put all the normal décor back with a few Valentines Day décor.  We spent the rest of the day in Odessa ice skating, shopping, and eating.  We even managed a visit to grandma and granddad's.  Also we booked our spring break trip.  Sunday we had church and pretty much a completely laid back day.  Monday Allison and I had a girls shopping trip and later the whole family went to the park.  I really enjoyed this weekend with my family, the weather was beautiful and since I am finally feeling better I am one happy lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment