Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Parenting





Being a parent is the hardest thing I've ever done.  I can so easily become consumed with an issue my child is struggling with, and trying desperately to find a solution.  Life can throw a curveball and have all of your children struggling/dealing with issues at the same time.  It's a total balancing act.  You can feel so wrapped and encircled around a problem looking for a solution.  I think as a parent the best thing you can do is give your child every opportunity to achieve success. My sweet Cooper James has always stumped me with different challenges.  It seems every stage of life brings a new issue.  Cooper is a constant conversation between Richard and I.  I love him fiercely and give him the much needed patience it takes to raise him.  The worry of his growth and success weighs so heavy on my heart sometimes it feels like I can't bare it.  I am pretty stubborn too and I will just come up with another game plan and hit it stronger.  It's not all tough there are definitely rewarding aspects to parenting.  Seeing your child succeed at something or spending quality time with them.  Cooper had a birthday party this weekend at the roller skating rink.  The last time we were there I think he lasted a whole twenty minutes in the skates.  This time he didn't give up and managed to skate around with his friends.  Or the other night during homework he was actually enjoying reading and happy.  I hope to invoke the best out of my son and teach him valuable life lessons.  I love my blue eyed baby so much and I truly know how lucky I am that he is mine forever!

1 comment:

  1. Your gonna laugh at me. So at first I thought that was B and I was like he looks so much like Coop here and then I was like man you have your back yard set up like fufi and then I was like wait thats not B that is Coop and that is Fufis back yard!! lmbo

    ReplyDelete