Friday, January 9, 2015

It's a...






Boy!  That's three in a row!  I am a little shocked about it.  During the blood test it checks for birth defects and gender.  The nurse did scare me by telling me she needed to review the information with the dr.  She was gone for a while and then asking me in to the office.  That's also on top of my paperwork being lost and over a week past when I was suppose to get my results.  So hearing it was a boy and that he has no defects was a relief.  I was bummed because I wanted to give Allison a sister and let's face it girls are way more fun to dress.  But this is Heavenly Fathers will, and the plan for our family all along.  I definitely feel like my boys have been harder to raise but I am up for the challenge.  I am trying to change my outlook and look at the positive things.  There's nothing sweeter than hold and smelling a newborn baby.  It will be exciting to see what our son looks like and what kind of personality he will have.  It will be fun to pick his bedding and make it myself.  We decided on a name Camden Cole.  The idea of another boy is settling in.

1 comment: