Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Daily Happenings










* The weather is so nice and mild.  We recently spent a few days working on the yard.  The kids spend ever moment outside.  I love having a huge back yard.

* Beckett and I have been walking outdoors every morning for our three mile walks.  We are ready for our neighborhood park to finish there work on the new park their building!

* Beckett and I try to meet up with friends a couple times a week.  He loves playing with friends.  In fact everybody is a friend to him.  I love catching up with my girlfriends.  Beckett is some what old enough to handle himself at the playground with out me hovering.

* I am totally nesting.  I spent several days cleaning out the kids closets and reorganizing a few areas in the house.  To bad with all the sickness going around our house I've lost my motivation again..

* Our afternoons our busy, soccer practice for Alli occupys a lot of Richards time.

* Cooper and I spend a lot of time on homework and reading everyday.  He is doing better education wise but he still manages to find himself in trouble at school the majority of the time. 

*Cooper lost his front tooth.

*Also Cooper caught the stomach bug last week and boy was he out!  It took him two days to recover.  He slept a lot!  Unfortunately he is still not great about making it to the bathroom with vomit, so yeah that was fun.

* I had a girls favorites night with a bunch of ladies from church.  We exchanged our favorite items and ate goodies together.  I am so glad to have the opportunity to get together often with friends, I enjoy time away from my home/children and to feel like myself.

* Beckett and I are slowly working on potty training.  He really was not into it and would straight up cry about it.  I started making him potty before bath every night and so far he will, I then started making him go in the mornings before we get dressed.  I think I just need to bite the bullet and dedicate a few days of complete potty training for him to completely get it.  It's just that my schedule has been so jam packed that I've put it off. 

* Allison is doing wonderful.  She is totally homework self sufficient and loves to read on her own.  This current heel issue has got her bummed but it's a life lesson.  She is doing great in school and has a ton of friends.  We are gearing up for her birthday in a few weeks.  She's been planning for months.

* Richard is busy!  Work, school, and soccer.  I am blessed that he is so hard working and dedicated to his family.  He has really stepped up due to my pregnancy.  I never know when to stop and he will insist I rest or take the kids with him to run errands.  Or he will babysit for a girls night out.  I love how he puts up with my food cravings and doesn't fuse when I send him to get Cheerios at ten at night.  We went on a date night to the new Brazilian steakhouse a few weekends ago.  I have never eaten so much food in my life, it was good and different experience. Then we went shopping kidless to target to get a ton of much need household items.  He didn't bat an eye at me spending a couple hundred dollars on these things.  Then we went to see the movie insurgent. I sure do love alone time with my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment