Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween Weekend














We had a full weekend of Halloween fun!  Friday Beckett's preschool had a Halloween party and later we had a playdate at the house with friends.  That night we had our church trunk or treat.  It started pouring down rain and we moved the festivities into the gym.  It was a little chaotic but candy was had by all!  Saturday my mother in laws school that she teaches at had a fall festival.  It was pretty epic and had a ton of activities for the kids to participate in.  Afterwards we stopped by my sister in laws for treats for the kids, their so awesome about always doing something special for our kiddos.  Beckett's preschool had a trunk or treat we stopped by before ending our night at the Allison's friends church Fall Festival.  Beckett was so tired he asked to be held, Camden slept pretty much the whole day.  Richard took Allison, her friend, and Cooper to a haunted house and to trick or treat around town.  I was so tired I could barely function but it was a great weekend filled with a ton of memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!! Cam looks so darn adorable! I just wanna see more of him!

    ReplyDelete