Monday, November 30, 2015

Soccer Tournament/ Boys weekend



 
 



 









Allison's soccer team had a soccer tournament in San Antonio a couple of weekends ago.  Leading up to that week Beckett had a fever and ended up having strep throat.  The weather in San Antonio was suppose to be windy and rainy.  I decided it was best to stay home with the boys.  Plus one of my sisters was coming in to Midland Friday and another coming into town on Saturday.  Richard thought it would be fun to make it a daddy daughter weekend.  Richard and Allison left on Friday after my hair appointment.  My sister who I haven't seen since we visited her family in Florida March of 2014 moved back to Texas. She drove into Midland for a special visit.  It was so nice to show her our new house and to see her new son Thomas.  I enjoyed every second with her, I didn't even get a picture.  Saturday my sister Heather was in town and her son Zachary spent the night.  Richard gave me updates and pictures during all of Allison's games. The team took second place in the tournament I was so bummed I missed all the soccer action!

2 comments: