Thursday, November 13, 2014

All about Alli




It's been a hard start to a new school year.  Academics don't come easy to Allison.  New concepts eluded her, she has to learn something new several times before she understands.  But she's a fighter, and is hungry to understand.  Seeing her grades all A's and one B (89), you would never know she struggles.  Allison and I work vigorously at home studying a few hours every night.  Allison is more athletic, and could spend her days outside.  She also loves music, she listens to music all day!  She also loves her alone time, and could spend hours in her room with her door shut playing with her monster high dolls or American dolls. Allison definitely has a sensitive soul, and strives to follow the rules.  She also needs special time with each parent.  We let her stay up late with us, or run errands with us, and I take her out on mommy daughter dates often.  The other day I was hanging some of her clothes and I stepped on her electronic diary.  Did I mention Allison's room is almost always a mess.  Anyway the dairy asked for her password and when it wasn't said the alarm went off "B out!" repeated.  I was laughing hysterically, because it use to just beep and apparently she changed it when Beckett kept trying to get in.  Allison loves Taylor Swift especially her new song Shake it up.  She was jamming out to it in the car, she wanted me to roll the windows down.  After the song was over one of my songs came on from like 1999. I was singing and she was like this must be a song from the olden days. My little girl is growing up so fast, once she turned five it seems like the years just flew by.  I can so clearly remember holding a baby Alli in my arms.

1 comment: