Thursday, November 6, 2014

Richards birthday




Since Richards birthday fell on a Sunday and he would be working all day we decided to go out Saturday night.  After a day full of soccer, soccer pictures, and a birthday party we left for our date.  Richards pick for dinner and movie!  Dinner was fantastic I especially loved our dessert of fried ice cream!  Before the movie we went to get a little Christmas shopping done.  We got almost all of our nieces and nephews done besides my sisters kids in Florida which we ship online to.  The movie was okay, I just enjoyed the time away from kids with my sweetheart!  Sunday we had church and I spent the afternoon cleaning our dirty house, baking a cake, and cooking a fish and chips dinner for the birthday boy.  Family came over for cake and ice cream it was a fun day celebrating Richard.  Happy birthday sweetheart you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment