Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween








I was so thankful Halloween was on a Friday this year.  The kids were so excited for trick or treating.  We started out the morning with pumpkin pancakes!  I think Alli ate 8!  I visited the kids for lunch with donuts.  It was a bit of a rough day with Beckett, oh the terrible two's and Mr independent has been driving me crazy!  Anyway Richard got home and we had burgers on the grill and then we got dressed and left to our churches trunk or treat!  Last Halloween Allison decided she wanted to be Alice and wonderland but no one else in the family agreed!  I was always on board so the two of us followed through.  Cooper and Richard went with Captain America and the bad guy Buckey the Winter Solider.  I let Beckett pick his costume he wanted Kitty from Monsters Inc.  The night was a complete success!  We started at the church where Richards parents meet us.  They went with the kids while I handed out candy!  Eventually Cooper came back to help hand out candy, which he loved doing.  Next we left to my nephews girlfriends grandmothers house to see there Halloween house.  This woman does Halloween big!  After we walked through the Halloween awesomeness and chatted with family we went door to door trick or treating around a friends block.  The kids got a ton of candy and spent a lot of Saturday eating it!

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit turned out amazing! What fun you have in your home!

    ReplyDelete