Wednesday, March 4, 2015

21 weeks




Last Friday we had our sonogram in the morning.  I'll was actually nearly 22 weeks at this appointment, but we had trouble making the appointment for various reasons.  Baby is still a boy, he had his legs butterfly open and gave us a nice shot!  Everything checked out perfect heart, lungs, head, spine, and stomach etc.  He is measuring average.  My little guy moved around a lot, I guess he didn't like being pushed on.  At one point he kicked me really hard back kicking with both feet.  I am a little worried that he is still flipping around all over, I don't want to end up with a C-section just because he is not head down.  But he has got a while to turn around, another sonogram in 10 weeks.  I was anxious for this sonogram to confirm gender.  I was pretty sure it was a boy, but Richard kept holding on hope for a girl.  I enjoyed watching him move and seeing his lil face, we are in love with this lil guy.  I feel like I can start working on his bedding, I going to do a quilted type blanket with lime green and dark blue fabric with different patterns and probably a minky dot fabric.  Anyway I need to go out and purchase all the fabrics now.  I also want to make him a towel, changing pad, burp cloths, and receiving blankets.  I'll make a post about all the things I make once I am done.  So thankful to my sister for teaching me to sew, this will be the first time I attempt all these things alone with out her.  But I've actually grown in my sewing skills.  I also have NO clothes for baby.  I gave my sister Heather all of Beckett's clothes for her to use for both her boys and then she sent some to my other sister in Florida who has a three months old son.  I did get a small bag of things from my sister, but nothing newborn so I need to get some stuff for Camden.  Its getting more and more real that we are having a fourth baby, I am getting excited and ready to start our life with a newborn.  More than half way through!


Just a list of how I've been feeling.


*I am feeling harder more consistent movement.
*I have heartburn.
*I stopped taking my nausea medicine, its only been a few days and I've had a horrible cold.       Hopefully I can manage with out them.
*I officially cant wear anything non maternity.  I was wearing some of my pants but that's over.
I finally went shopping to cover this growing belly and bought several things.
* I have bronchitis, boo!  Antibotics and hopefully I can get over this junk!
*I am still walking 3 miles every morning, four months down! 



1 comment: