Thursday, March 26, 2015

day 3







 
 
We planned to leave my moms after lunch to drive to Tyler TX Silverleaf Resort.  But first we had a girls morning planned.  My mom, Allison, and I headed out to get our nails done.  My mom took us to a very nice nail salon.  They had drinks, slushes, and snacks.  It was really fun to chat with the girls!!  Afterwards we went shopping!  I bought baby Camden some newborn clothes, Cooper some church clothes, and Allison got a bit of everything.  My mom is my favorite shopping partner. Once we finished shopping we went to lunch at this Japanese hibachi grill, it was so delicious I could have eaten a ton more.  Then we went back to my mom's house and packed up to Tyler.  Did I mention the entire time we were there it had been raining.  We checked in around 4 and unpacked then left for dinner.  We settled together for the night watching movies as a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment