Thursday, March 26, 2015

day 4












Our plan for the day was the indoor water park.  We woke up and the kids were super hyper.  I wanted them to eat a good breakfast before we got to the pool before 10am.  We stayed at the in door water park from 10-6!  We found a table close to the lazy river and that is where I spent most of my day.  Beckett was unsure at first but eventually he got use to the water and all the slides and other things.  Beckett would take breaks and dry off and rest then he was back out playing in the water.  Both the bigger kids spent most of there time in the lazy river, but would move over to the wave pool occasionally.  When the lines weren't to full both kids rode one of the four water slides.  Both the kids made friends through out the day.  After two hours I never got back in the water, even though the water was heated it was still a little chilly for my liking.  Richard mainly stayed with Beckett the whole day, and I occasionally would catch him off the slide.  I would keep up with the older kids from the table and they would check in with me from time to time.  We did take a break and ordered a pizza for lunch, the kids ate every bite and went right back to the water.  We took a short dinner break and got another pizza and ices around four.  Later around 6:00 both Allison and Cooper came back to the table with blood shot eyes, complaining of being tired.  We decided to call it a day, and settled in for the night at the condo with movies and snacks.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment