Tuesday, August 26, 2014

End of summer

.







 
 
When I first I visioned summer it was filled with lazy days.  Boy was I wrong.  Days and weeks filled up. Vacations, soccer camp, swim lessons, play dates, family visits, summer studies, and lots of swimming makes for a full summer.  I think a school year filled with hard work definitely owes you a fun summer.  I didn't have enough time to blog it all but many memories were made.  We've shopped for uniforms, back packs, lunch boxes, and shoes.  All three kids got hair cuts too!  We just finished up our last events to kick off back to school.  Can't believe the months flew by but I am grateful for the time I had with my children.  Both kids grew a solid size bigger, and two shoe sizes!  Cooper graduated swim lesson, he learned to swim the entire distance of the pool!  Allison has always been a terrific swimmer and just enjoyed the extra time in the pool.  She's been very popular and was invited to hang out with friends all summer.  Beckett could be found playing with either sibling, I think he is in for a shock when they start school.  Although I am ready for the school year and for us to get back on a schedule.  Can't wait to see what the school year has to bring to the Sanchez house!
 
 




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment