Monday, August 4, 2014

Minecraft Party

 










 
 
 
Shortly after your fifth birthday you told me you wanted a minecraft party when you turned six.  Throughout the year we talked about your ideas.  You and I have been planning for so long.  The attention to detail you expressed about pushed me over the edge but your mom is more stubborn and I was determined to make your dream a reality.  Thanks to your daddy he helped me make the biggest project, the minecraft portal out of boxes.  The list of things I made.

Creeper piñata
Minecraft garland
Creeper balloons
Creeper door cover
Creeper toss
Creeper bullseye
Minecraft village of boxes
Minecraft portal~ box maze
Creeper cake

I was so busy I feel like I didn't take any pictures.  When the party was over no one wanted to leave, kids were begging to stay.  Cooper gave me the biggest hug. "You’re the best mom ever, this was the best party ever.  I asked him what is favorite part of his party was.  "When we were playing minecraft and I was hiding in the portal and when I got caught I knifed the creeper!" I believe we had 14 kids show up, the party was a huge success!

I am so relieved!  I will try not to plan parties when Richards working, next year!  So glad all my kids birthdays are over, I am spent!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment