Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sister visit

                              







My sister and her family were in Midland for four days because her husband had training here.  It was a very fun trip filled with swimming everyday.  I got to enjoy chatting with my sister and catching up on everyday life things.  A few days the kids ran around my house playing, five kids and baby make a messy house and yard!  They played video games, watched movies, pretended to be spies, made forts, and ate a ton of food!  One night my sister and I escaped to get pedicure and shop, we felt so sneaky!  My sister even spoiled me with an early bday present, a bunch of kitchen gadgets.  I also babysat my nephews while my brother in law and sister went to the movies one afternoon.  I was thankful for the time we got to spend together, the days flew by.  I took for granted how easy it was to spend time with family back when we all lived here three years ago.  Spending time together with family seems so much more special these days.

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment