Friday, October 31, 2014

Monday night football



The drive in here Midland was showing the Dallas Cowboys game.  We knew it would a late night and meant the kids would be staying up late on a school night but we thought it would be fun!  We loaded up with snacks, drinks, pillows, blankets, chairs, and a flash light!  I didn't realize I was such a loud fan!  The kids all started out playing at the playground and eventually it was just me watching Cooper.  You wouldn't believe how crowded that place was.  We left at half time and came home to put the kids to bed. Turns out our night owl Miss Alli wanted to stay up to watch the game.  She even watched into over time.  She knows more about football then I did at that age.  We were sad they lost but Richard called it before the game.

1 comment:

  1. awh fun! I bet she knows more then I know about football!

    ReplyDelete