Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Cooper's 7th birthday






Looking back at pictures of Cooper warms my heart it is hard to believe he is 7!  The last few years have really flown by.  I remember his pregnancy very well, it was my easiest.  My due date was 8-8-8, I was induced on 7-31-08.  I remember thinking I would never make it to August.  Richard was bummed we didn't get a 8-?-8 birth date.  Cooper has always been my lil blue eyed demon.  Such a handful of a toddler and even more wild of a preschooler.  As much work as my Cooper James is he is worth it!  He is creative, thought provoking, and sensitive.  Happy 7th birthday baby blue eyes!  My favorite part of your birthday was taking you to do two rounds of laser tag before your party.  Grandma watched the two lil boys and went and had blast by ourselves!






A week after Cooper's birthday last year he was brain storming his next party, zombie related.  I tried desperately to convince him of other ideas.  I though we could rent one of those water slides.  And then we got a membership at the Kimberly pool, let's have a pool party!  Every idea was shot down.  Cooper had this thought out zombie nerf party.  I gave in and we brainstormed together!  It was hard work especially as sleep deprived parents of a newborn.  We wouldn't have been able to pull it off without the help of my mom.  Cooper had over a dozen friends attend and his party was a huge success.  My sister drove in from San Angelo for the party and meet baby Camden.  I am relieved it's over, all 4 of my children's birthdays are over!

No comments:

Post a Comment