Thursday, August 27, 2015

End of summer

 








It's been a very interesting summer!  In the beginning I dreaded it and wished I could just skip to the end of summer.  But time passes and I kept the kids busy and tried to enjoy our time together as just a family of 5!  Although I am so thankful to be done with pregnancy and I am enjoying all the sweet snuggles from my newborn.  Getting the Kimberly pool membership was the smartest thing I did!!!  We swam all summer, hung out with friends, played football and soccer, and threw two big birthday parties!  Most importantly we welcomed our son Camden to our family!  I will miss having a flexible schedule and sleeping in late!  But I am ready for cooler weather and a more set scheduled day.  I pray I am able to handle all my children's activities.  I am ready for the challenge.  I am ready for the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment