Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My birthday








My birthday was this past Wednesday.  We originally had plans to go out of town and then Allison soccer team was going to have a tournament so we canceled our plans.  Then the tournament was cancelled last minute.  I never had time to plan anything.  So my birthday became just a regular day.  I normally surround myself with family. Once all my family members moved away I began to plan fun outings with just my lil family.  Two years ago we went to the Carlsbad caverns and last year we went to the Abilene zoo. I figured going somewhere by myself with a newborn was not a good idea. I woke feeling very sad and missing family.  I decided to get up and dressed and take the kids shoe shopping.  My mom called shortly after and then I talked to my sister.  My mood was better!  Then the doorbell rang over and over in the next two hours with flower deliveries! If you know me I am a sucker for flowers.  I would love to constantly have fresh flowers all over my home.  I felt so loved!  I took the kids shopping after lunch and we had a blast!  They were so well behaved and I was able to buy shoes for all three.  We meet Richard in Odessa for dinner at red lobster.  After dinner we had my in laws over for cake.  I ended the day going for a walk talking on the phone to my best friend! 

1 comment:

  1. Well we may not have been there but I sure wanted to be! Even though plans changed it sounds like you were surrounded by love!

    ReplyDelete