Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Grandma comes for a visit










I decided early on in my pregnancy knowing my due date that I would most need my moms help on Cooper's birthday week if I made it to my due date.  My mom was very sick with a cold the week Camden was due, although my mom was itching to come anyway.  My mom drove into Midland Monday.  We had a full week!  Having a built in friend to talk to all day was amazing.  Most of all I enjoyed my moms enthusiasm to lend a helping hand where ever needed.  The house stayed cleaned, dishes were also clean, and Camden was always taken care of.  The best part I was able to take the older kids out to the park, swimming, and to chucky cheese.  One night Richard watched all four kids and my mom and I went and got pedicures.  Every night my mom and I went for a walk alone.  Richard and I were able to pick up all the party supplies and birthday presents for the party.  We wouldn't have been able to pull off Cooper's birthday party with out my moms help!  We all went out to lunch Saturday before my mom got on the road.  I sure am going to miss her, thanks mom for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment