Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Day 2015













*If Richard ever works Christmas again I will never wake up at 5am.  We will definitely alter our morning ritual.

*Apparently I would make an awful single mom.  I can't put together toys or devices.

*I love Christmas food, I ate way to much this Holiday.  Now to lose the last few pounds of baby weight I haven't managed to get off.

*I actually feel like we got a home run in the gift buying department.  For once I feel like we evenly bought gifts and everyone loved what they got.  As the kids have gotten older it's gotten harder to buy.

*I don't want to miss another Christmas without seeing my mom. 

*Camden slept the day away.  Next year should be more entertaining for him.  PS I love dressing him up for all these holidays.  I will miss having a baby to dress up..

*Allison is growing up to fast!  She got no toys this year.  A head set, a kid Fitbit, clothes, nail polish set, gift cards.  Allison got a selfie stick and she has been having a great time taking pictures.  Where did the years go, some of my favorite memories are of her opening doll house and dress up clothes etc.

*Thankfully I still have a few littles in the house.  Beckett was so into Christmas.  He was all about the lights and Santa.  He asked Santa for toys, big toys!  Beckett was so anxious to open toys.  He would tell me everyday it's almost here Christmas, then we open toys.  It was also a great opportunity for me to plug in the real meaning of Christmas.  Also when was time to open gifts he just started opening random gifts.  We kept telling him to look for his name!

*So thankful for Richard.  Planning and preparing for Christmas with my husband is fun to me.  Our kids are so blessed to have both parents.  The dishwasher was our gift to earth h other this year.  Although I did snag a huge bag of m&m's for Richard there his favorite.

*Because Richard missed out on lunch with his family due to working.  We invited Richards parents to dinner.  It was nice to see them and spend time with them.  It's unreal how blessed I am to have married into such an awesome family. 

*I can't leave out how Cooper got a BB gun from Santa.  That's all he has been talking about for months.  And every chance I got we discussed gun safety.  I heard the lil stinker get up at 3am and say "thank you Santa"! 

2 comments: