Monday, January 11, 2016

Sunbeam



In our church children go to nursery from the age 18 months old until they reach the age of three by January 1st.  Since Beckett wasn't 3 until July last year he stayed in nursery until December.  The first Sunday in January he now goes to our children's Sunday school which we call primary.  The youngest class is called sunbeams.  In nursery they play with a room full of toys, have snacks, and a short lesson.  In Primary they go to an hour lesson and a group music/combined lesson. I was worried about Beckett going because most kids love playing in nursery with all the toys and a snack! When I took him to his new teacher his eyes were watery and he said he wanted to go home.  I told him I would see him later and that he would have fun.  He says okay and when I picked him up he was happy!  Can't believe his nursery days are over! 

1 comment: