Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas month










Xmas month

* Our church does a weekend of Nativities on display.  It definitely puts me in Christmas spirit.  Such beautiful pictures, figures, and music.

* We hung Xmas lights as a family.  Allison fell off her bike and scrapped her knee pretty bad.

*Both Cooper and Beckett asked for there own Elf's.  Allison has had her elf
for four years.  Her elf brought two new elf's to our house.  A boy and girl.

* Richard had his work Christmas party early in the month.  Its was catered in Odessa with good food and dessert.  It was fun getting to know Richard's coworkers better.

* We had a game night with the A family.  We played the headbands game and parent verse kids.  It was fun playing games, and eating snacks.

* I worked on Christmas craft gifts most of the month.  I made gifts for all my inlaws.

* I was one of the people in the group in charge of our church Xmas party.  We had a pasta night with a visit from Santa and tons of cookies!

* We had our church ladies Xmas party at my friends house.  We had a hot coco bar and gift exchange.  It was so much fun and we stayed out way to late.
 
* Beckett had his preschool Xmas party.  Lots of goodies to eat, stocking gifts to exchange, and cute games to play.

* I was in charge of Allison's school Xmas party.  I brought pizza for the class and we did Christmas themed minute to win it games.  The party was a huge success!

* Sister Xmas was so much fun!

* We went to look at Christmas lights while my nephew was in town with us.  Last year we did a light scavenger hunt it was so fun we did it again.  This year it was so warm I thought it would be fun to get ice cream before we looked at lights.

* We baked a bunch of Christmas cookies together a few times.

* On Christmas day we had carolers stop by our house it was such a great end to a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment