Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Eve





The day flew bye!  I had more wrapping to finish and a house to clean for company.  We made cookies for Santa after lunch.  Cooper was uninterested but stuck around long enough to make one cookie.  Beckett had a blast and went to town on sprinkles.  I locked myself in my room and finally watched White Christmas and wrapped a few last minute gifts.  Richard took the kids to pick up Cooper's medicine and a chickfila platter.  I cleaned the entire house and cooked.  Soon it was time for our annual Christmas Eve festivities with Richards family.  We've hosted the last few years.  I never manage to take pictures during any of this.  My niece took a few.  But I wish I could show how much food and presents there are.  One thing I won't forget, was the awesome Sanchez plaque my nephew in-law made for my father/mother in- law.  I don't even have a picture of it.  It's a wooden sign the says Sanchez and established in 1964.  It started quick and end fast.  The house was a disaster but our hearts were full.

No comments:

Post a Comment