Monday, March 21, 2016

Great wolf lodge

 
 




 


 
 











We woke up early and packed before my mom and I left to get pedicures and shop.  Richard stayed with the kids and they packed the car.  I enjoyed some alone time with my mom it was so enjoyable!  Special memories made.  There was no one in the nail salon it was so relaxing!  We also went to hobby lobby and my mom helped me find a new picture to go into one of my frames.  Time flew by and we said goodbye to grandma and papa and made our way to grapevine.  We at lunch and then checked in at Great Wolf Lodge!  It was at full capacity because of spring break.  But there was plenty to do and we kept our selves busy.  I could do a whole post on the lodge but I'll keep it simple.  We swam, ate, played in the arcade, did laser tag, watched 4d shows, completed a few magic quest, and made some forever memories!  I'll never forget wearing Camden and walking up and down 8 flights of stairs while Allison did her magic quest!  Richard was such a trooper as we switched kids over and over in between two days!  Camden was a lil angle sleeping and eating where ever we were.  We will be coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment