Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Vday parties




Valentines Day fell on a Sunday, so the children's school parties were the Friday before.  Cooper woke up with a fever and ear pains.  I kept him home and set him up with a doctors appointment.  It was a really full day and I was so glad Richard was home.  After dropping Allison and then Beckett off at school.  I ran to the grocery store to pick a few last minute items.  The rest of the day was a blur!  I managed to drop off food for the Teacher lunch in, take Cooper to the doctor (ear infection), attend and help with Beckett's Vday party, and execute Allison Vday photo boothe/coke float Valentine's party.  I wouldn't have been able to pull it all off with out Richard, he took care of the boys in between activities.  I'll definitely remember this crazy day.  I am very thankful though that I get to stay home and be the kids room mom.  My mom was a single parent who worked a full time job, I remember what it felt like not having her at school functions.  I blessed to be able to be such an active parent. 

1 comment: