Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Recent activites











Its been a while since I've caught up the blog on daily happenings in our life.  I am trying so hard to keep up with my blog for the kids records.  I might stop blogging and start using Instagram instead.


*Allison has been doing after school tutoring for the STAR test, so the boys and I stay at the school playground for an hour.  Cooper has a best friend who's mom teaches at the school and they play together.

*A friend of mine invited me to the Pottery's Diva night I paint a chevron print vase.  I apparently didn't paint enough coats on it, but it was still a very fun evening.  I would love to go again. 

*Two weekends ago I went to a girls lunch at olive garden and then we went antique shopping. 

*I was called back to our churches children's program as the secretary.  Back to planning events, books keeping, and so so much more. 

*Beautiful sunny weather has us spending more time outside.  We've been to the park, washed our cars, and worked on the yard.

*We recently hosted a double bbq and game night with two different friends.  Its so nice to get to know people and their kids.  I've always loved hosting activities, and due to my pregnancy last year and then life with a newborn things kept me busy to host.  I am really enjoying making better friends with the people in our life.

*Both the kids have gotten into skateboarding and we've been spending a lot of time at the skate park.

*Allison has bi-weekly doctor visits for her pinky, x-rays every time.  Her pinky has been slowly healing.  After 6 week she is finally on restrictive wear.  Which means she only has to wear it during activity like PE and soccer.

*Allison's heel cup broke so we had to go back in for a an appointment to re size her and order a new one and then another appointment to pick it up and make sure it fits.

*Cooper is having some teeth work done, he grinds his teeth so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment