Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Vday 2016





Since Valentines' Day was on a Sunday Richard and I went out and celebrated on Saturday.  We figured other couples would to so we went out to during lunch to eat and a movie.  It was nice to get out with just Richard, I am truly so lucky to have such helpful in laws.  Our date nights keep me balanced as a mother and I cant thank my in laws enough for watching the kids.  We have a date night once a month and its so wonderful to have that time with Richard.  Celebrating Valentines day is fun to me.  Growing up besides Christmas all other holidays were just normal days.  I love birthday's and Holidays so I am probably over the top.  I think its a fun excuse to treat our kiddos to something fun and to spend extra family time together.  I am also a sucker for flowers and I don't care if they die quickly, there just so beautiful to look at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment