Thursday, September 5, 2013

1st day of school 2013






I cant believe the summer is over!!!  Two of my babies are in school, Cooper is in kindergarten and Allison in third grade.  Where has the time gone.  I am so glad Richard was with me and that we didn't have much time between dropping each kid off or I would have been a mess.  As I left Cooper in his class and walked down the hall I couldn't hold back the tears.  I am going to miss that lil guy at home with me during the day.  Cooper seems so grown up these days, awe I cant handle it!  Allison wow how the heck is she in third grade?!  It was all business in her class when I dropped her off.  Richard and I came back to have lunch with each kid.  It was so nice to see them and hear there excitement for how the day had gone so far.  Both Allison and Cooper are so different like when it comes to things they eat, movies they watch, games they play, and toys etc.  There lunch boxes have completely different meals in them.  Cooper eats like his dad anything and everything, he could eat all day!  Allison is so picky, I make that child at least try everything we eat.  She doesn't care for any spices or food with sauce.  Picking the kids up after school was interesting!  Its a little more complicated because each kid is let out at a different area and kinder is let out early.  Normally I parked and Allison would walk to the car.  Allison got lost and it took me a while to find her.  Cooper was pretty happy about his day.  He told me a lot about the classroom rules and the behavior chart.  Allison was exhausted and wishes she only had one teacher.  She kept saying it was so different then second grade in Hobbs.  I hope she gets use to the school and teachers soon.  I really like both her teachers and Cooper's.  I predict a great school year!




No comments:

Post a Comment