Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My days with B





 
 


The big kids have been in school for three weeks.  While they've been at school Beckett and I have had completely full days together.  I am hoping since we are now out of the construction zone things wont be so hectic and get back to normal.  Although Mr. B is always happy to be along for the ride whither its for our daily three mile walks our frequent trips to Lowe's.  I think Beckett is finally acclimated with the new house, he doesn't like to be alone though and will bring whatever toy he is playing with to where ever he can find a person.  A few days after the floors were put in Beckett had a major tripping accident!  He was walking down the hall with a army tank of Cooper's and fell face first on top of the tank.  His poor lil face was really scratched up, it bled a lot and looked pretty nasty.  Thankful it didn't take to long to heal thanks to my constant applications of Neosporin.  As long as I don't miss one of Beckett's two naps during the day the kid is all smiles all day!  We are having a hard time fitting his second nap in when both kids have soccer practice thirty minutes apart from each other at opposites parts of town but I am hoping to adjust things somewhere so he is not super fussy during Cooper's soccer practice!  Beckett is still eating everything and growing like a weed and loved by everyone around him.  I know I mentioned before how Beckett steals food, its hilarious to always find him eating food he stole from one of the kids or off the counter!  We were at HEB the other day and my mom called I must have stopped our conversation a million times to thank people for telling me what a cutie Beckett is!  That kid has a million watt smile.  I cant wait to see what the next few months bring us. Did I mention my baby turned 14 months old on the 6th???  I could cry he is seriously a lil toddler know, although he is still the best hugger and loves to snuggle with mommy!  I cant leave out what a huge daddy's boy Beckett is.  He follows Richard around like a shadow and prefers Richard over me hands down!  My little guy has such a big personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment