Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pinterest take 3, I think..

My favorite new recipe!! Oven-baked chicken fajitas. Everything is put into a 9x13 baking dish and baked at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and serve in warmed tortillas....Cheeseburger In Paradise Casserole Recipe

"OMG Chicken"  Just mix Sour Cream or Yogurt (1/2 c) and parm cheese (1/4 c).  Spread over chicken breast in a baking dish, sprinkle italian bread crumbs on top and bake for 20-30 minutes.  SO moist and tasty!
I love Pinterest, it gives me lots of ideas! Helps me plan birthday parties, baby showers, craft projects, baptisms, Halloween costumes, or helps me find the right pair of boots.  But I mainly use Pinterest for finding and making recipes!  I am pretty good about selecting recipes of food that number one I like and number two that I have the ingredients for already. I have yet to have a recipe flop, each thing I have tried is great!  I have added so many Pinterest recipes to my own book and are now regulars in my kitchen, gotta love Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment