Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another vistor!



On Sunday night my sister and her hubby stopped by for a visit!  As I have mentioned before on my blog my sister Jamie and her husband are leaving for her second assignment with Chevron to Kazakhstan on Wednesday.  Due to the laws in Kazakhstan and the amount of time they will be there they have decided to leave there two Yorkies with my mom in Fort Worth.  They drove down from San Ramon California and stopped in Midland to visit us and my brother in laws family on there way to my moms.  My sisters birthday was yesterday so we decided to make a lil celebration dinner for them.  Spending time with my sister was bittersweet!  I enjoyed are lil visit and will miss her while she is gone.  Although she will be flying back to the states for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment