Thursday, September 12, 2013

TWINS!!





I am seriously late posting this but life has been crazy!!  My sister went into labor almost a month early with her twin girls, born August 30.  My sister Courtney was due September 28 and set for a C-section because both babies were breach the date set for Sept 19.  After going into labor at 34 weeks and having her labor stopped, the second time she went into labor it was baby time!  Both girls were over 5 pounds and were barely in the NICU a few days with some fluid in their lungs and a bit of jaundice.  My sister is doing great after her C-section and my mom is there in Florida helping her.  I am so sad that I cant be there.  I literally set and thought how the heck could I leave my family for a few days and no scenario worked!  We do plan to visit in March and I cant wait!!  Welcome to the family Skylar and Gemma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment