Monday, May 12, 2014

Soccer, baby shower, bday party, and a confirmation

 
 
 
I am still playing catch up on the blog so some of these post are a week late.
 
 
 
 


May 3, 2014


Saturday we had a lot of activities planned.  Like I said Richard was working. We started our morning with Allison's soccer game.  It was a hard game and our girls just weren't in sink.  We lost 5-0.  Allison was literally alone on the offense. While all the other players were trying to guard the goal. I was having a tough time with the boys.  It was a long morning and no one wanted to cooperate.  Plus Beckett's shoes were in Richards car and we had to run to target to buy shoes which made us late to the game.  (I have a like 5 pairs of shoes size 8 that are to big) I forgot to bring snacks and drinks for the boys.  Cooper was trying to grab a car over Beckett out of the wagon compartment.  This made the whole wagon tip over and poor Cooper did a dive and then front flip into the ground. He tour up his face, scratch his leg and neck.  Beckett scrapped his nose.  Later during the game Beckett ran onto the field.  Thank goodness grandma bought snacks for the boys which made things a little better.

Next up was a baby shower for a friend which we just stopped by for a minute and chatted and dropped off my gift.

Back home for lunch then back out to Cooper's game.  My totally awesome in laws stayed with a sleeping Beckett and my father in law took Allison to her best friends birthday party.  It was absolutely fun to just drive with one kid and watch Cooper's entire game with out distraction. Cooper's team lost 2-0.  But all the boys played tough.

Back home to get dressed.  Richard came home and we head over to my in laws church for my nieces confirmation.  There were 51 confirmation canidents which meant a longer mass.  I didn't mind because Cooper slept through most of the whole thing and Richard took a loud Beckett out.  I was able to listen and enjoy quietly.  After mass we went with Richards family to Furris for a quick meal.  We actually closed the place down.

Allison played with her birthday gift from her cousin the new just dance wii game.  I had to grab a picture of her and Beckett dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment