Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Visitors, plus a gender reveal!





Last week my best friend from Hobbs and her son came to visit us for the day.  We played around Midland for several hours.  We first stopped by the fire trucks and ambulance that were parked, the firemen were accepting donations to MFD boot.  After donating money the firemen insisted we take the boys to look at the fire trucks so we parked and let the boys look around.  I know Mr. S loves looking for trucks and calls all vehicles trucks.  Beckett learned a new word from vrooms and know says big truck.  Beckett boy wanted to touch the lights and tires, the boys had a fun time.  After our little detour I treated our friends to Palino's Pizza Café.  What's better than pizza and cannoli's??  I haven't mentioned that my friend D is expecting her second baby in September.  While she was in town she wanted to set up her gender reveal idea.  Hobbs is currently out of helium and her idea included balloons.  After doing some shopping at party city, dollar tree, and target we went to take pictures of her gender revel at the museum of the southwest.  Beckett feel asleep on the drive to the museum and Mr. S stayed occupied with his cup of water and ice while we fought with the wind and the balloons to get the perfect picture.  After our fun day around town we headed back to my house for a potty break and a snack before they drove back home.  I sure miss living in the same town as my friend but we find a way to visit each other every few weeks.  I felt so blessed I could be a part of her gender revel so excited for her little family!

1 comment:

  1. aw what a cool picture. I like it! Except I'd hold it down with shoes!

    ReplyDelete