Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cooper James

 

Your daddy knew from the moment we found out we were expecting you that you were a boy!  Having only been a mother to your sister, raising a son seemed a little scary.  You were and still are all boy!  Right from the start you were different from your sister!  You peed on the nurse seconds after you were born!  You even peed on your parents barely a couple days old.  You were a mischievous toddler and curious preschooler!  Your blue eyes have gotten you out of trouble many times.  Your smart and fearless but a bit clumsy.  You have really grown this last year as you transitioned into elementary school.  I love the new independence you've found.  You have always been a mamas boy.  Your dad might have your sister and baby brother, but we've always stuck together.  Your sensitive forgiving heart speaks to me.  Maybe because we are both Leos and share the same signs being 12 days apart.  I thought this would be a problem that we would be to alike.  But it's never been an issue,  I have more patience for you and understand your way of thinking.  I wasn't sure I was ready to be a mom of two but you came to me when I needed you and I am a better mom because of you!  Happy birthday to my baby blue eyes, you captured my heart 6 years ago at 12:31pm.  I love you Cooper James.

No comments:

Post a Comment